Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eligible for RelocationNo
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
Position Summary: In this role, the Regulatory Compliance Analyst will be a utility team member who will be tasked with a variety of compliance functions in furtherance of the department's objectives. Some of these responsibilities may include without limitation: performing due diligence and enhanced due diligence on merchants and other customers; performing quality assurance monitoring and testing; scanning systems for OFAC matches; AML transaction monitoring and compiling periodic reporting. The Analyst will be expected to offer support across the entire Regulatory Compliance department as needed.
- Perform due diligence and enhanced due diligence on high risk merchants and other customers
- Perform quality assurance testing and document results
- Scanning systems for OFAC
- AML transaction monitoring
- Compile periodic reporting
- At least 3 years of experience performing KYC, CDD and EDD in the United States
- Robust understanding of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC regulations
- Independent worker who is self-motivated and adept at making risk-based decisions.
- Ability to perform under pressure and capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in financial services' compliance department is preferred
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Professional AML/CTF certification preferred.