Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control Coordinator/Order Processor
at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Job #
- # of Openings
Hands on administrative position responsible for inventory / order management supporting warehouse activities servicing our 1300 Valvoline Instant Oil Change stores throughout North America.
- Process transactions and shipping paperwork for daily Direct Ship orders
- Work closely with Customer Service, Sales, and Pick-Pack personnel to prioritize and process order in accordance with customer's expectations
- Maintain and reconcile 1130 SKUs of an inventory valued at over $1,000,000
- Coordinate and validate the receipts of material from 6 vendors
- Expedite orders that require service that will not be met by ground service
- Manage the returns process including the check-in, verification and issuance of credit
- Perform end of day processing reconciling any exceptions and posting for goods issue
- 9am -5:30 pm, overtime as needed with little or no notice
- Minimum High school diploma required
- 1-3 years in distribution/warehouse setting
- SAP (preferred), Microsoft applications, UPS Worldship (preferred), familiar with RF scanners and pick/pack operations
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- College degree preferred (2 or 4 year)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) is one of the most recognized and respected premium consumer brands in the global automotive lubricant industry. We have been innovating and pushing the limits of engine performance for 150+ years. It’s no coincidence ‘VVV’ is our stock ticker as our Three V’s – Values, Vow and Vision – drive our culture and our plans to build the world’s leading engine and automotive maintenance business. Our products are sold in approximately 140 countries. In the U.S. and Canada, our products are sold through more than 30,000 retail outlets, to installer customers in over 12,000 locations and more than 1,100 Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM locations.
At Valvoline, our vow is to bring “Hands On Expertise” for the benefit of our customers every day, moving the business forward with speed and excellence. We believe it all starts with our people and we offer opportunities for development and advancement throughout our global organization. If you are looking for a relationship with a company instead of simply a job, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Valvoline does not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have a signed recruiting agreement in place to fill a specific position. Valvoline is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.