Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Security Operations Center Operator - $15.50/hr (Symmes Township)
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
The Global Security Opertions Center (GSOC) Specialist represents multiple openings offering various schedules in a World Class Corporate Environment. This would be an amazing opportunity for someone looking to launch a highly successful career in Corporate Security! New Competitive Wage Structure!
Allied Universal is seeking Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Operators. Our GSOC Operators allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- The GSOC operator is responsible for answering routine and emergency calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including fire alarms, door alarms, and duress alarms and provides general assistance to employees, vendors and guests.
- The GSOC operator will respond to life safety incidents (medical, safety, natural disasters, etc.) and dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone and/or radio.
- The GSOC operator maintains various records of communications and events.
- Evaluate global incidents that may impact employees or offices and escalate accordingly to security management and subsequently to other business units within the company.
- The GSOC operator communicates and disseminates information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices. Able to manage and handle situations of a sensitive nature and maintain company’s confidentiality and information security practices (medical record, personnel issues, investigations, public relations incidents, emergency personnel contact information, etc.).
- Collaborate with other internal business units regarding incident reports related to theft, urgent terminations, medical incidents, asset management, etc.
- Manage the access control system alarms
- Monitor radio traffic of local and remote sites
- Create dispatch cases for every officer that is dispatched during your shift
- Initiate incident reports and work orders for situations that require one
- Evaluate travel notifications and alert travelers with potential impact
- Check to ensure all access control, CCTV, and other tools are working properly
- Assist employees, security staff, vendors and requests as needed
- Makes all required notifications (Emergency Notification System and escalations).
- Ability to analyze problems, identify causes, and implement results oriented solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management ability. Must be competent and literate with computers.
- Must have the ability to develop and write clear and concise emails and memos
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and make sound decisions
- A professional demeanor, along with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to sit in an office environment for a long period of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.