Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Care Assistant - UC Medical Center - 9CCP
at uc health
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school diploma or GED, minimum required.
License and Certification: STNA registry or equivalent patient care certification preferred.
Years of Experience: One to two years equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Trained and maintains proficiency in AHA CPR. Completes and annual certification of unit-specific hospital safety education.
- One of the following criteria is required for this role:
- State Tested Nursing Aide Training; Acute Medical Surgical Training or Hospital Specific Training.
- May be a student from a NLN accredited RN program that has successfully completed a medical surgical rotation or another acute care rotation.
- Graduate of a medical assisting certificate program
- Received “Verification of Military Medical Training and Experience”.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- Equivalent patient care certification
- Direct Patient Care Experience