Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Retail Sales Associate - Entry Level
at Company Confidential
Have experience in retail, sales or customer service? Then this is the job for you!
The Job Window has an exciting opening on behalf of our client, a marketing firm in the Mason area that is looking for a full time, permanent, Retail Sales Associate to join their growing team. Our client develops creative, customer service-based marketing campaigns focused on retail brand management, client acquisition, and customer retention. This firm works with Fortune 500 clients, overseeing all aspects of their retail brand marketing to expand into local markets and build a viable client base.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest retail clients in the nation. You will develop retail marketing campaigns, provide friendly, personalized service to clients’ consumers, and ultimately create a memorable brand experience overall.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate include:
- Interact inside of retail locations with clients' customers in order to promote client services and increase sales.
- Manage in-store relations including customer service and client acquisitions by conducting face-to-face sales calls.
- Facilitate in-store promotional advertising
- Provide service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Implement marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Document new client signups and submit all paperwork in a timely manner.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Fast track promotions based on performance!
- Travel opportunities! (Conferences, Company Trips, Company Contests)
- Exciting and upbeat team atmosphere
- Full paid training