Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Advertising Campaign Associate
at Company Confidential
The Job Window has an exciting opening on behalf of our client, a boutique marketing firm in the Astoria area specializing in creating tailored marketing and consulting services for their Fortune 500 clients. This firm is looking to hire a Junior Advertising Campaign Associate! This firm is currently partnered with over 20 different clients throughout the Astoria area and has its sights set on further account expansion this quarter!
Our client’s daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Their goal is simple: they want to help clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality, and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with their company.
This opening is entry level, so no experience is necessary. Our client is committed to providing full comprehensive training with a national manager, as well as a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. Our client loves to train and has a very successful history developing entry level candidates into high performing market managers.
The Junior Advertising Campaign Associate will be trained to:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly.
- Schedule advertising and promotional events / campaigns and manage campaign calendar.
- Interact with customers through on site marketing, direct advertising and promotional sales activities.
- Manage consumer & client relationships.
The primary focus of a Junior Advertising Campaign Associate is to:
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of various in-store promotional sales campaigns to stimulate demand for our clients’ products/brands in major retail outlets across the Astoria area.
- Establishing consumer connections and building brand loyalty in a person-to-person interactive environment during the promotional advertising campaign.
- Proactively identify new promotional techniques to increase brand loyalty and increased profit.