Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager in Cincinnati, OH at Presidio, Inc.
at Presidio, inc.
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our office in Cincinnati, OH
The Account Manager will be responsible presenting and selling technology solutions to solve organizational challenges in the information technology field, particularly to C-Level executives in the Commercial and Enterprise space. The Account Manager should be able to develop manage accounts to meet and surpass an established sales quota. A working knowledge of Cisco, EMC, VMware and VCE solutions is a plus.
- Manage tactical opportunities into long term strategic opportunities to achieve consistent territory growth.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Ability to develop a new account base, establish relationships, and close viable business opportunities.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate technology solutions.
- Manage territory, including account planning, vendor relationships, and opportunity management.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Presidio’s products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
- Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 3-5 years information technology sales required.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
- Excellent telephone presentation skills.
- Knowledge and strong working relationship with at least one of Presidio's strategic partners: Cisco, VMware, EMC
- Cisco (CCNA and Sales Essential) or EMC sales certification preferred.
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to email@example.com
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation