Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
at Premier Health
Summary of Position
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for general clinical and proceduralpatient care under the direction and direct supervision of the center'sphysicians or practice manager.
Nature and Scope
The Licensed Practical Nurse works under the direct supervision of thephysician and/or provider. A patient base of 1,000 to 3,000 patients is servedand 20-50 patients are seen each day; resulting referrals, correspondence,reports, and phone calls are handled.
1. Associates degree and completion ofa practical nursing program and pharmacology program and maintains currentstate licensure with CNE requirements.
2. Prior experience in ambulatoryhealth care facility preferred.
3. Ability to learn related centertasks and be of assistance to management and physicians.
4. Self-motivated to achieve thehighest patient care and customer service standards.
5. CPR certified within the first 3months of employment.
6. Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
7. Familiarity with the EPIC EMR isstrongly preferred.
8. Thorough understanding of HIPAA law.