National Church Residences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Property Manager-Housing
at National Church Residences
- Job ID
- Regular Part-Time
- Location : Address
- Mayfield Village
According to prescribed policies and procedures, under the supervision of the Property Manager or Senior Property Manager assists in all operational and financial aspects of the property or properties.
This is a part time position.
Under the direction of the Property Manager or Senior Property Manager ensures that the property operates within HUD and LIHTC rules.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, fair housing laws, state landlord and tenant laws and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) section 42 rules. Operates within HUD guidelines and communicates directly with regulatory authorities (typically HUD) and owners in resolution of management issues.
- Prepares amendments, extensions and supporting schedules for maintaining rental assistance contracts (Section 8) and property management agreements.
- Ensures that waiting lists, resident files and other documentation complies with all HUD and LIHTC rules and regulations.
Under the direction of the Property Manager or Senior Property Manager maintains occupancy levels and good owner and resident relations.
- Performs or oversees marketing and leasing functions to maintain budgeted or greater occupancy for the property.
- Implements effective resident retention programs, such as move-in and service follow up. Maintains good resident relations.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with owners, partners and Boards. May include attendance at Board meetings, fulfilling any reporting requests and providing regular informational updates.
Under the direction of the Property Manager or Senior Property Manager ensures that vendors are paid timely and accurately.
- Checks invoices for accuracy and enters invoices into e-pay system for payment.
- Assists with reserve process.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous and specially requested tasks.
- Ensures all residents and staff are treated with respect and dignity. Reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors. Reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG), Policy and Procedure Guide (PPG), and facility handbook including, but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- Completes assigned training.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.