Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Finance & Accounting
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 3,200 people across 36 countries.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in our Finance department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
- Play an integral role in valuation, analysis, and forecasting processes and assessments. Furthermore, provide analysis and explanation of significant trends and contribute to the presentation of periodic financial results to management;
- Serve as a direct liaison between Finance and BI team and have complete oversight over all of our BI projects;
- Streamline the current reporting process by moving reports from Excel to our BI tool;
- Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources;
- Provide key analytics and reports for Sr. Leadership;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standardized best practices pertaining to the reporting and analysis of financial results, including the design of management reporting, analytical tools and related processes;
- Integrate data from across various groups to construct an overall understanding of performance that delivers meaningful information;
- Maintain financial models and systems that drive financial budgeting and reporting process, and support enhancements to those models and systems;
- Assist with the development of departmental SOPs and/or other departmental process and procedures documents as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent discipline with 1-4 years’ experience
- Highly organized, possess high attention to detail, deadline oriented
- Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with all levels of management
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision if needed
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships
What to Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.