Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
X-Ray Tech - Franklin Medical Group
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Other Clinical Professional
- Job Type
- First Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Do you want to work with a team of highly engaged healthcare providers where you can make a direct impact on patient care for our community?
Kettering Physician Network employs more than 600+ providers, including physicians and advanced practice providers, throughout the Greater-Dayton and Cincinnati areas. Offering an extensive range of specialties and expertise, our physicians provide comprehensive care at more than 120 locations.
Responsibilities & Requirements
The X-Ray Technician is responsible for:
- Under the supervision of the physician, assists in providing patient care x-ray technician responsibilities (e.g. performing MRI’s and taking x-ray and other kind of imaging technologies ), and performs medical assistant duties (e.g. charting, vitals, preparing injections). May be requested to substitute for other office personnel and conduct responsibilities of front desk/check-out. Any other assigned duties by physician(s) or practice manager.
- Any other duties relating to the business operation of the medical practice that may be assigned by the physician(s) or practice office manager.
- Post high school training and graduation from an accredited radiology degree program that meets nationally accepted standards is required.
- Valid Ohio License as a Radiographer.
- Must be registered as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist.
- If employee’s practice has a KPN issued AED, the employee is required to obtain and maintain current BLS certification.
- Previous experience in a medical environment to gain practical knowledge in the following areas is preferred: x-ray, examination process, diagnostic and treatment room procedures, medical equipment and instruments, safety hazards and precautions, confidentiality/discretion.
- Ability to communicate and relate well with office staff, ancillary departments and public, follow direction, accept orders and perform repetitive tasks, be patient, courteous and tactful.
- Computer literate in use of word processing and email.
- Experience in electronic medical records preferred.