Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales & Marketing Designer - Ahalogy
at Coupons.com Incorporated
Ahalogy is seeking a creative, enthusiastic person with amazing design and communication skills to help create sales and marketing collateral to equip our Internal Sales Team with the tools they need to bring in new business. Based in our brand new Over-the-Rhine office, you will work with our Sales and Marketing Team to oversee multiple projects where you are responsible for designing sales slides, event materials, trend lookbooks, and more to drive new business.
Your job will be a unique blend of design, branding, strategy, and client communication. You will be in charge of creating sales materials to win and maintain relationships with some of the top brands on the market. Daily tasks will include:
- Responding to sales member requests and preparing customized materials for in-person client meetings, RFPs (Request for Proposals), and events
- Creating informative videos, infographics, one-pagers and more for sales enablement
- Creating social advertisement and website mockups
- Creating materials to maintain client relationship (trend outlooks, calendars, fliers, etc.)
- Leading the thinking for clients on trends, content creation, and design choices
- Communicating and selling Ahalogy products through visual storytelling
SPECIFIC SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR INCLUDE...
- Graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience with Keynote, Pages, and PowerPoint a plus
- Social media design experience
- Experience with Adobe After Effects a plus
- Can juggle multiple tasks on a daily basis and meet deadlines
- Strategic thinker; content planning
- Need to be a self-starter
- Ability to communicate complex information through concise and simple visuals
- Interest in influencer marketing also a plus
We don’t hold hands or micromanage at Ahalogy so we need candidates with a self-driven, figure-it-out mindset. In return, we take care of you with zero cost health insurance options, flexible vacation time, and if you're a full-time employee, the potential for an annual bonus. You can learn more about us by reading our Manifesto.
*We are targeting candidates with 1-3 years of experience.. All applicants must submit a portfolio along with application and may be asked to complete a design utilizing the Ahalogy, a Quotient Brand, Style Guide.