Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Java Developer
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Participating in both waterfall and agile development teams
- Working with peers to analyze technical design options and implementing solutions that are efficient, scalable and meet acceptance criteria
- Ensuring developed software adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Writing quality documentation at both the code and business level
- Working with non-technical sponsors and stakeholders to comprehend requirements, analyze potential solutions and translate requirements into solid designs
- Maintaining the OpenText Web Experience Management content delivery platform
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Technical certifications (Agile, Java, Business Analysis)
- Ten or more years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Development experience using Java stack
- Front end development experience, including HTML5, SASS, Angular or React
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Experience with continuous integration tools and infrastructure (Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Docker, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microservices and Spring Boot
- Organizational and clear communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions (CBTS) provides businesses including some Fortune 100 companies with experienced, highly skilled technology professionals with expertise across all stages of IT and communications service delivery. We meet infrastructure and service needs including complex architectures, dynamic cloud strategies, unified communications solutions, managed data center services, and data protection.
We have built a state-of-the-art platform of technology assets, engineering talent, and strategic partnerships to deliver world-class services. In addition to configuring and deploying cutting-edge technology solutions, we also use the same platform to fuse the right security, disaster recovery, and management portfolio around the customer’s environment.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.