Ameritas Life Insurance Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp.
Job TitleServicing Analyst
Area of InterestInvestments
Service commercial mortgages with a focus on tax, insurance, escrow, etc.
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We're here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that's rich in family, happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
Ameritas is seeking a Servicing Analyst to drive the business by performing loan servicing functions for the Commercial Mortgage and Real Estate business unit of Ameritas Investment Partners with a focus towards tax, insurance, and UCC renewal monitoring and escrow disbursements in accordance with policies, procedures, and contractual obligations.
This position should offer a solid opportunity for career growth and evolution. While starting out focused on the duties mentioned in the paragraph above, the position will evolve in stages into responsibility for all servicing and portfolio analysis activities for an assigned portfolio of loans.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor and review that real estate taxes are paid
- Monitor and review insurance for timely renewals and compliance
- Monitor and track delinquent taxes and delinquent insurance renewals with Correspondents
- Follow up with Correspondents on any non-compliant insurance in a timely manner
- Monitor and review UCC continuations
- Review, recommend for approval, and process loss claims and reserve/holdback disbursement requests ensuring all proper documentation is received and related work is complete in collaboration with the Correspondent
- Update loan servicing system in accordance with applicable procedures for above Essential Functions
- Update and distribute Monitoring and Watchlist Reports for weekly mortgage meetings
- Review and recommend waivers as it relates to insurance compliance
- Assist in the management of loan files: location, retention and destruction
- Assist with performing Correspondent quarterly insurance audits
- Assist with system upgrades as needed
- Assist with other projects as directed by management
- Maintain accurate electronic files and paper filing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required. Educational major in business, real estate, economics or related areas desired.
- 0-2 years of overall experience required.
- Loan servicing, title company, or property insurance knowledge desired.
- Intermediate level working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and internet search skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize reasoning, analytical, and time management skills required.
- Ability to operate independently and execute independent judgment required.
We are Ameritas: proud to say we're in the business of fulfilling life.